Saturday, December 4, 2010

Turning Taiwanese I Think I'm turning Taiwanese I really Think So!

Nothing beats a hard day of ion depletion than kicking back with some Pocari Sweat (An Ion Supply Drink)
Ok, so Taiwan Beer runs a close second. This one may be too close to call.

I can't remember the proper beverage to go with 7-11 brown deviled eggs, I guess it's probably no worse than our burritos.


Just when I thought they couldn't make a visit to the dentist any more fun, they add the voyeuristic aspect of letting everyone down the sidewalk watch your pain and discomfort.

5 comments:

  1. Mmm... sweat and brown eggs. I see you took the pics in your bathroom, which is probably wise. Your colon will be saying WTF and hit the eject button in about 10 seconds.

    I know Mom and Erin won't go, but you gotta sneak down to the snake market one night to document the carnage. Please make sure you go to the right snake market though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way. I've seen snakes skinned before at the rattlesnake roundup, and they kinda have it coming being rattlesnakes and all, but turtles never done nothin to nobody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pocari sweat! Booty sweat and bust a nut!!!!

    ReplyDelete